Sunday, November 22, 2009

Beachside

hE.Z March 10, 2008 at 3:58am Reply
what do you mean, just for tyler? obv that bitch had us watch that special on SC like 4 times. my fav part was when bobby b. said, "me and jeffy went down to piehooka to recruit number 23 and i'll be darned if they wasn't chasin' down bunny rabbits." I don't actually think he said that but since we were listening to it on mute and having a dance party to Carter that was my interpretation. fuck it...back to drinking tequila rose. oh shit...mark is naked ninja-ing the hoochies again...this time with rod weezwer's hatori honso blade in hand (out of sheath, mind you)...big dawg shane drain kicked matty-g'sass in wrestling almost as bad as I owned marlo and shititski at dinner over the meaning of the confederate flag and motivations for the American Civil War...what're ya gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment