Sunday, November 22, 2009

Large Cat Fights

Large Kat May 15, 2008 at 3:07pm Reply

Well Gentlemen,Nice Wednesday night, if I do say so myself. Some of us had a better night than others, but all in all I believe we all had a pretty good time. Big ups to Mungerman and Heez for taking over VIP in XS. Big move! Bitches were eying us from every direction.

If you want the short story scroll to the bottom.I case you were not informed, the night really hit a climax after the club let out. I found myself surrounded in XS with absolutely no one I came with (Thanks for leaving me, sans Seth bc he told me his plans), so i did what any of us would do, found some friends and mingled. After a brief stint at Grog I made my way to the let out of XS/GC. This is where i found my bro and rut. The three of us were walking ahead of the girls my bro and eric had with them until we heard some screaming and shouting. These two guys were yelling and screaming at, what Eric calls them, females. Eric promptly told these guys to chill out and get on their way. These guys were looking for trouble! They told us that they would beat all the bitches ass that were with us. Next thing I know I'm getting grazed by a left hook. During this grazing I see Eric hits the guy as hard as he could and then I do the same. Its like sombody rang the bell because after that guy threw that punch it was gametime! I figured this gentleman had just been hit by two hay makers and probably doesn't know where he is. This is when i make my move to the friend. The friend apparently saw me coming and connected with a solid right. Its like a light went off in my head that told me to tighten up, so I remembered my training at the Unified Training Center and went into defense. I grabbed his shirt a ducked another right, thats when it happened. I connected with, probably the best punch I have ever thrown, an uppercut on the button. This guy falls, and as he is falling he grabs my shirt and in my drunken state I also fall like a ton of bricks. Thats when my brothers friend jose hits the guy to get him off me and I hit him once more for good measure. I get up to go check on my brother and the first guy. This first guy had to be 6'6, 6'7 about 240. The other guy was one of those short guys that was kinda fat and muscular. You know, the one that walks like he cant straighten his arms all the way. Well, the tall guy, who was sporting all golds on the bottom row of his teeth, did not know that my brother was he-man, which was bad news for him. My brother i was tossing this guy into the big street sign punching him several times. He the throws this guy into the street and like i did with his friend give him one more punch for good measure. Then I had a moment of clarity. I knew with all the girls screaming and my brother tossing this guy into the street the cops were going to come soon. We need to leave and FAST! We leave with bloodied up shirts and swollen hands, but it was all ok because as gentlemen we know that you do not put you hands on females. The girl that these guys were arguing with is bruised up today from these two fagots.After this incredible encounter I really like we should start a fight club. I have never felt an adrenaline rush like that. I will even make it a point to lose major weight to get into Seth's light heavyweight division at 205 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment