Sunday, November 22, 2009

Titty Tapping?

who's the pussy pouncing titty tapping motherfuckerest of them all? yes that is me. fo sho'

Recapitulation of last night....First off, M-F-er is a fucking joke. I think we can all agree on that. No disrespect towards the man... I think it's his gimmick. But no one opens sets like me. Even with M-f-er pulling what is now called a "M-Fe-r", I was still all about those titties. If not for a conflict of interests at the end of the night, that blonde bombshell with fly boobies would have been sent to sex heaven, aka "fifth floor towers". Z Cee knows what I'm talking about.

Second. Tank, in order to get out of our Hillary Clinton bet, which he still might win, drank one half of a cup which I used to ash my cigarette in and spit and the dead cigarette was in there. It was the second most gross thing I have even seen drank from a cup. And I think it turned Seth on....

No comments:

Post a Comment